SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Dear Josie

Dear Josie,

Thank you for inviting me to your Rez Day celebrations?   I had not seen you in ages, and I did notice a few changes at your home.   For one, George was a bit pale, and I hope he is not coming down with anything.  The house band also looked far too thin to be healthy - perhaps next time, you can offer more than unhealthy snacks (although I love them personally).   Everyone seemed in good spirits - except for that big guy with an ax in the garden.  

Belinda and I did have fun, and we took some photos so your fans can see how the SL rich and famous throw a party!    We hope that you and George drop by our radio show in the near future, when and if you get a break from your busy singing schedule - and George gets better.   

Your biggest fan!

Sonicity (and Belinda, your second biggest fan!)